Relief of Mucus Congestion.
Size: 60 tablets (20 days)
Storage: Store below 30° C
Ingredients in Broncho Tone are traditionally or clinically used to:
- Relieve bronchial irritation, congestion and cough.1
- Help soothe respiratory tract and clear excess mucous.2
- Contains traditional Ayurvedic herbal extracts.
Warning: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention. If coughing or other symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Andrographis paniculata (King of Bitters)
- Coleus forskohlii (Makandi/Coleus)
- Curcuma longa (root) (Turmeric/Haridra)
- Eucalyptus globulus (Blue gum)
- Folic acid
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Liquorice)
- Justicia adhatoda (Amalaka/Malabar Nut Tree)
- Mentha arvensis (Horse mint)
- Ocimum tenuiflorum (Holy Basil)
- Phyllanthus emblica (Amla)
- Picrorrhiza kurroa (Katuka)
- Ascorbic acid
- Withania somnifera (Winter Cherry)
- Zinc Amino acid chelate
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger)