Welcome to the Nutritional Foundations Training Series!
Part One: Pain, Inflammation and Joint Health
The Nutritional Foundations Training Series has been designed to support manual therapies in recommending nutritional strategies. With common complaints such as lower back pain, headaches, neck pain and sore joints, it’s not surprising that pain and inflammation symptoms are often the number one health issue seen in practice.
Join Nathan Rose, Naturopath and Metagenics Clinical Education Manager, and his special guest and leading Chiropractor, Dr Damian Kristof, who shares how he incorporates natural medicines into his busy Melbourne practice. Gain insights on how to differentiate between key Metagenics formulas, determine the best option for your patients, and optimise their healing capacity.
View this webinar and discover:
- How to incorporate natural medicine into practice to support optimal patient outcomes.
- Hear about how specialised pro-resolving mediators can stimulate resolution of inflammation, actively helping the body naturally restore homeostasis.
- Appreciate why Metagenics chooses Meta Mag® magnesium bisglycinate, over other magnesium formulas.
- Learn how circadian rhythm regulation and sleep is dramatically affected by electromagnetic frequencies and screen time.
- Learn how to differentiate between key Metagenics products to determine the best options for your patients.
To view Part One: Pain, Inflammation and Joint Health, scroll down and press play!