Nutritional and Herbal Support for Liver Detoxification.
Size: 532 g oral powder (14 days)
Storage: Store below 30° C
Assists gut health, liver and cellular detoxification processes.
- Conjugating amino acids, milk thistle and green tea for phase II detoxification and protection against reactive toxins.
- Improved taste and texture in a non GMO, low reactive rice protein base for improved patient compliance.
Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken for a long period. This product contains B6. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. See your healthcare professional if you experience tingling, burning or numbness. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. The recommended dose of this medicine provides 21 mg of caffeine from green tea.
- Arabinogalactans (High Molecular Weight)
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf dry
- Gardenia jasminoides (Gardenia)
- Magnesium amino acid chelate
- Rice (Protein Powder)
- Selenium - as Selenomethionine
- Silybum marianum (St. Mary�s/Milk thistle)
- Thiamine hydrochloride
- Calcium pantothenate
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride
- Ascorbic acid
- d-alpha-Tocopherol acid succinate
- Zinc Amino acid chelate