OSCA Hall Of Fame
Deborah Rugari - OSCA 2018 Winner
- Founder, The House of Healing Humanitarian Foundation
- Provides medical assistance to underprivileged children in Kenya, Sri Lanka, Romania, Congo and Australia
- Raises funds by holding charity balls, luncheons, afternoon teas, movie nights and selling charity cards.
More information on how to support The House of Healing Humanitarian Foundation initiatives can be found here.
Richard Sager - OSCA 2019 Winner
- Richard provides a monthly clinic to a remote Aboriginal community called Maningrida, offering school education sessions, cooking classes and food skills training.
- Richard supports the training and education of undergraduate Dietetic students offering his clinic to students each year.
- Each year, Richard provides community public lectures to members of Autism NT and also coordinated the NT Chapter for the MINDD national conferences.
Richard hands down owns the largest private practice in NT, and has been working in Private Practice with Darwin Dietitians for the past 13 years. Being the only integrated dietitian operating in the NT, he is ACNEM trained and is working to complete his accreditation for the Institute of Functional Medicine.